Want to work as a refugee in Ireland?

If you are a refugee and want to work with Excel Healthcare there are a couple of required documents that we need before we can get you started with us.

– Temporary Residence Certificate (Blue Card)

– Permission to Access the Labour Market letter

These documents must both be in date in order for you to work in Ireland.

You should apply for renewal 8-12 weeks before the renewal date.

For TRC (blue card) renewals you must apply separately. All TRC renewal requests should be sent to the International Protection Office info@ipo.gov.ie. For all Permission to Access the Labour Market letters email Lmauapplications@justice.ie

You can apply via email or by post.

Applying by email is advised with the word “renewal” in the subject line.

If you work without a valid permission, you shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on summary conviction to a class D fine or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 1 month, or both.

Please click here for more information.